Interest rate derivative trading will cease at 1:30 p.m. today, June 30, 2016. Furthermore, the Exchange's offices and markets will be closed on July 1, 2016 (Canada Day).
The Montréal Exchange's futures market is divided into two categories: interest rate with a time horizon of one day to 30 years and Canadian stock indices. MX's trading market model comprises all the features that are highly valuable to users: direct access, transparency, fairness and speed.
BAX – OBX
ONX – OIS
- Monetary policies Canada – United States
- BoC rate move simulator for ONX futures
- BoC rate move simulator for OIS futures
- ONX general specifications and strategies
- OIS general specifications and strategies
CGZ – CGF – CGB – LGB
- Conversion factor
- Delivery notices
- CGZ theoretical model for pricing the contract
- General specifications and strategies
SXF – SXM – SCF – SXA – SXB – SXH – SXK – SXU – SXY
Futures market summary