The Canadian Derivatives Exchange Scholars Program
The registration period is now over.
- be registered in a full-time graduate program at a university in Quebec;
- conduct a research project on exchange-traded derivatives, financial risk management or any topic related to the Montréal Exchange's business. Innovation of the project will be evaluated in the selection process; and
- demonstrate leadership and initiative in academic or professional activities.
- One graduate scholarship of $15,000
- One postgraduate scholarship of $20,000
2013-2014 academic year
Master, MBA, doctorate
Finance, law, mathematics, economy, financial engineering, or any other related discipline
Information session and educational presentation on Montréal Exchange's activities
Thursday, May 2, 2013, at 5:00 p.m.
Auditorium of the Montréal Exchange
Submission of applications
Deadline: Wednesday, May 15, 2013, at 5:00 p.m.
- Pierre-Paul Côté, Lawyer
- Jacques Tanguay, Vice-President, Regulatory Division, Montréal Exchange
- Léon Bitton, Vice-President, Research and Development, Montréal Exchange
- Sylvain Perreault, Chief Compliance Officer, Desjardins Group
- Maher Kooli, Professor, ESG-UQAM
The jury will only consider the academic excellence of the student and does not have to get representation from each university. Scholar candidates are not restricted to "The Canadian Derivatives Exchange Scholars Program" and can apply for additional scholarships.