- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Riskless Basis Cross Transactions
- Options and Futures Quotes
- Trading Calendar
- List of Fees
- Articles & Newsletters
- TMX Group Board of Directors and Corporate Governance
- Historical Data
- Market Making Programs
- User Defined and Inter-Group Strategies
- Position Limits
- Margin Requirements
Market Data Services
Interest rate derivative trading will cease at 1:30 p.m. today, July 30, 2021. Furthermore, the Exchange's markets will be closed on August 2, 2021.
TMX Datalinx, the data division of TMX Group, manages both the sale and distribution of market data. The department is responsible for:
- certifying vendors; and
- establishing distribution (external and internal) and subscriber fee policies regarding real-time and delayed market data for both professional and non-professional subscribers.
Market data is available in the following types:
- on a real-time basis
- on a delayed basis (at least 15 minutes)
- on a end-of day summary basis
All companies planning to redistribute either real-time or delayed Montréal Exchange's market data must submit their request to TMX Datalinx and obtain official authorization.
Product and services information