Canadian Derivatives Scholarship
Are you conducting an innovative research project on derivatives? Apply today for the 2018-2019 Canadian Derivatives Scholarship!
One postgraduate scholarship (Ph.D., DBA, EDBA) of $25,000
Field of study
Finance, mathematics, economy, financial engineering, accounting, actuarial or any other related disciplines
- Registered in a full-time postgraduate program in a Canadian university
- Currently conducting a research project on exchange-traded derivatives or any topic related to the Montréal Exchange's business
- Completed application
- Plan of the research project (two pages maximum)
- Motivation letter (one page maximum)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Official transcript of all previous university studies
- Two referrals (one from your Research Director and one from a Professor or Professional)
Friday, June 8, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. ET
Any questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jacques-A. Caussignac, Vice President, Derivatives Growth and Innovation, Montréal Exchange
- Julie Rochette, Vice President and Chief Regulatory Officer, Montréal Exchange
- Maher Kooli, Professor of Finance, ESG-UQAM
- Sylvain Perreault, Chief Compliance Officer, Desjardins Group
- Level of innovation and enthusiasm in research topic
- Leadership and initiative in academic or professional activities
- Outstanding academic performance
- Proof of enrolment in a full-time postgraduate program required.
- Candidates are not restricted to the Canadian Derivatives Scholarship and can apply for additional scholarships.