- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Trading Info
- Exchange for Physical (EFPs)
- Exchange for Risk (EFRs)
- Riskless Basis Cross Transactions
- Cross Transactions, Prearranged Transactions and Block Trades
- Extended Hours Project
- Options and Futures Quotes
- Trading Calendar
- List of Fees
- Articles & Newsletters
- TMX Group Board of Directors and Corporate Governance
- Trading Procedures
- Historical Data
- Market Making Programs
- User Defined Strategies
- Position Limits
- Margin Requirements
Student Ambassador Program
Select a province to view the available universities and student ambassadors.
- Université de Sherbrooke — Catherine Brouillard
- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières — Apply Now!
- Université du Québec en Outaouais — Serena Astrid
- Université Laval — Thomas White Côté
- Université du Québec à Montréal — Mohamed Yassine Ezzar
- HEC Montréal — Georges-William Croft-Lebel
- École Polytechnique — Pierre-Olivier Côté
- Concordia University — Emile Bourlon-Albarracin
- McGill University — Emilie Stotland
There is no Student Ambassador representing your university?
* Applying students must be registered in a full time undergraduate program in Canada.
Former Student Ambassador Testimonials
"The program is an enriching experience for students and provides an excellent introduction to the derivatives market." - David Bentley, BCIT
"I am very grateful to have benefited from this extraordinary opportunity to network, improve my basic knowledge and acquire indispensable skills for my future projects." - Bogdan Belomestnykh, University of PEI
"As a student ambassador, I was able to get to know members of the faculty, from the Dean to our professors of finance. To make a difference in the student community, I tried something new and presented the options trading simulation program in our finance classes and at student meetings. At the end of the eight-month program, I had developed strong skills related to options at the Montréal Exchange. Above all, I feel passionate about the experience and have developed a sense of accomplishment because I raised awareness in the student community about Canada's derivatives market." - Daniel Yu, Saint Mary's University
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.