Interest rate derivative trading will cease at 1:30 p.m. today, July 29, 2016. Furthermore, the Exchange's markets will be closed on August 1, 2016 (Civic Day).
- Position Limits - Stock and Trust Unit Options, Exchange Traded Fund Unit Options, Sector Index Options, Index Options, Currency Options
- Position Limits – Futures Contracts and Options on Futures Contracts
- List of Deliverable Canadian Government Bond Issues for the LGB, CGB, CGF and CGZ Futures Contracts
- Royal Gold Inc. (RGL) - Delisting
- Penny Program - Replacement of Classes
- Final Contract Adjustment - Concordia Healthcare Corp. (CXR)- CUSIP AND NAME CHANGE
- Request for Comments - Amendments to Rules and Procedures of Bourse de Montréal Inc. to Allow for the Introduction of Share Futures Contracts
- Request for Comments - Trade Practices - Amendments to Articles 5002 and 6652 of the Rules of Bourse de Montréal Inc.
Last update: July 29, 2016 at 3:38 p.m.
|Index description||Last price||Change|
|S&P/TSX 60 VIX Index (VIXC)||13.11||1.09|
|MX Covered Straddle Writers' Index (MPCX)||412.96||-0.36|
|MX Covered Call Writers' Index (MCWX)||486.75||-0.33|
|S&P/TSX Composite Index||14,566.28||13.56|
|S&P/TSX 60 Index||846.39||-0.49|
|S&P/TSX Capped Energy Index||187.46||0.33|
|S&P/TSX Capped Financials Index||248.36||-0.68|
|S&P/TSX Global Gold Index||274.96||5.21|
|S&P/TSX Capped Real Estate Index||307.75||1.41|
|S&P/TSX Capped Information Technology Index||55.08||-0.31|
Data delayed by at least 15 minutes.
|XIU||iShares S&P/TSX 60 Index ETF||52,304|
|XGD||iShares S&P/TSX Global Gold Index ETF||19,763|
|ABX||Barrick Gold Corporation||7,386|
|BIP||Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P.||7,044|
|EFN||Element Financial Corporation||5,100|
|XFN||iShares S&P/TSX Capped Financials Index ETF||5,023|
|CPG||Crescent Point Energy Corp.||4,186|
|NA||National Bank of Canada||3,379|
|POT||Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc.||2,685|
|GWO||Great-West Lifeco Inc.||2,123|
Click for the 10 most active options classes XML feed.
Data delayed by at least 15 minutes. Highest open interest shown.